This Insertion Order is made on [intro-agreementdate] between [intro-sponsorname] on behalf of [intro-artist] hereby known as the "client" and Nexus Radio hereby known as the "station" for the below-named package and services.
A. Terms and Conditions:
1. The station agrees to attach the supplied recording to the beginning of the track that is in rotation or to a track that is slated to be added. All tracks must be pre-approved by the Programming team. If the track name is mentioned as instructed by Nexus in this order, it is considered pre-approved.
2. This order does not guarantee a chart position. The station's chart is based on spins, requests, and listener feedback. The station is a monitored station and spins and chart positions will be reported to those parties.
3. The station does guarantee that the track will remain in rotation during the campaign.
4. All web ads are guaranteed to minimum impression levels.
5. Nexus will provide station spins and feedback data reports.
B. Track Changes
If the order contains a future order, per client's request the track may be swapped or changed prior to the campaign launch for that respected track. If the track is swapped or changed it must be approved by the Programming team. If the track doesn't reach approval, the portion of the order will be carried over for a period of two (2) months from the date of the first denial.
C. Future Orders
If the order contains a future release, the respected future campaign date may be delayed up to two (2) months from the original start date by the client's request.
The station agrees to add the IntroAd to the track and web banners within one (1) week from the order. Any interviews or other aspects of the order will be timely completed within the campaign time period.
E. Arbitration Clause
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association, under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be three. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party will be responsible for their respected lawyer fees, not including any collection fees.
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed on Fri Oct 09 2020 11:47:55 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
IP Address: 18.104.22.168